If you are planning to start a new business but are shifting your mind from one idea to another, then the following ideas can help you. You just need to let your thoughts free and creative before jumping in any business. Most of the times, the simplest ideas become the game changer. History has shown us that if you do your basics right, then you can go a long way. Ideation of a start-up is also a basic step. One should know that people are always in need of good products and services and more than that, people value them. If you know these things, any idea you choose can bear fruits if you choose the right path. Following are few basic ideas and their process for you, so that you can see that creating a business was never a difficult thing to do.
• Home Decorations – In India, this can really work as a new business idea for anyone who keeps a cool head on his shoulder with a little creative mind. The middle class Indians are already on the push to come into the upper class ones. There are apartment based houses being built in every city of India. People are in need to decorate their house. These people just want to have a good place to live and interior designing is a very important aspect. You need not have to go for buying expensive home décor products such as vases, chimes, figurines etc. but your improvising abilities will decide how high you can go in home decorating.
• Product Supplier – Big institutions like school, offices and hospitals are always in the need of regular products. You can make your business online by offering products at much less prices. Schools are always in demands of stationaries and uniforms, thus, you can slowly start to make them as your clients. Offices tend to have groups or occasions and they require merchandising products. Therefore, starting small as online product supplier to these big institutions can work as a seed in making an enterprise.
• Thrift Shops – Opening a thrift shop and dealing in second and third hand used products is also a nice idea. The people nowadays are pretty wise not to spend big amount of money unnecessarily on products which can be bought as second hand. Thus, you need to think hard as what people to target so that they can come to you. Apart from getting this business online, you can search your target customers in you locality or in your city. Many people such as bachelors or economically weaker section people regularly look out for good quality second products, while many people who are emerging financially think to sell their used products. Therefore, with proper details and observations, one can get a success in this.
• Fast Food Restaurants – Many people thing that opening up a food or a drinks joint is expensive. But, the reality is that it is not that expensive. You should know that you don’t have to feed a large population. Never shy away from opening a stall of fast food or a fruit drink. If you can strategically plan out what areas have office goers and their timings and can do researches like these then your stall can bring you a profit of Rs 30k to 60k in a single month.
• Solid Waste Management System – Dealing in waste products can make you rich in really quick time. The thing is, waste management system is still an unexplored territory in India. But, the margin of benefit is really good in this. You just need to pick a locality and collect its domestic waste. Domestic waste usually consist of organic, plastic and metal wastes. You can create vermi-compost out of organic waste and for plastic and metal ones, you can recycle them. Recycling machines are expensive but it’s a one-time instalment. Also, you won’t need a big one at the initial stage. Vermi-compost can be sold to farmers directly at a very low price. Selling at low price will also be profitable